Plan Your Visit
Acorn Hall and Morris County Historical Society’s exhibit galleries are open to the public Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays or by appointment.
Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 11am–4pm (last tour 3:15pm)
Sundays from 1pm–4pm (last tour 3:15pm)
Closed November 24-26
Visitors wishing only to view MCHS exhibit galleries pay half price admission. The Gallery Gift Shop is open during regular office hours. Holiday schedules may vary.
Children under twelve years and members are admitted free.
To arrange group tours call (973) 267-3465.
The gardens at Acorn Hall are open to the public daily from dawn until dusk. Access to Patriot’s Path can be found at the end of the garden, directly behind Acorn Hall.
MCHS offices are open Monday–Friday, 8:30AM to 4:30PM.
Photograph Courtesy of Manfred Saul
Acorn Hall Location
(Mailing Address) 68 Morris Avenue, Morristown, NJ 07960
(GPS Address) 68 Lafayette Avenue, Morristown, NJ 07960
Membership in the Morris County Historical Society is available in a variety of categories from student memberships to lifetime memberships.
Member Benefits Include:
- North American Reciprocal Museum Association membership for Contributors or higher
- Quarterly print newsletter and monthly e-newsletter
- Free admission to Acorn Hall
- Free or reduced admission to MCHS programs and events
- 15% discount in the Gallery Gift Shop
- Invitations to member-only events