Morris County Historical Society preserves and promotes the history of Morris County, New Jersey.
Since 1971, MCHS has been headquartered at Acorn Hall, an 1853 Victorian Italianate country home. MCHS operates the Hall as a house museum and uses its extensive collections and archive holdings to produce exhibitions and programs related to local and state history.
Kathleen O. Margiotta
Amy E. Curry
- Robert Donaldson
- Robert Alper
- Gail Boertzel
- Mary H. Hager
- Kathleen O. Margiotta
- Caryl Anne McBride
- Michael Ryer
- Steven Wienerman
Photograph Courtesy of Manfred Saul
Amy E. CurryExecutive Director
Anne MottoCurator of Collections
Gary RintzFacilities Manager
Kat KurylkoResearch Assistant
Noel GrabowCollections Assistant
Patricia GoodfriendMembership & Volunteer Coordinator
Grantor and Friends
We are grateful for the generous and continued support of our grantors.
Morris County Historical Society receives general operating support from the Morris County Board of Chosen Freeholders, New Jersey Historical Commission, Campbell Family Foundation, and Robert and Diana Wong Charitable Foundation. MCHS receives project-based funding from the NJ Historic Trust, Morris County Historic Preservation Trust, NJ Cultural Trust, and Benjamin Moore.
Thanks also to our friends for all their support: The Honorable Rodney Frelinghuysen, First Rate Landscape, Ricciardi Brothers, Connolly & Hickey Historical Architects, Rutgers Cooperative Extension Master Gardener Program, Home Garden Club of Morristown, Keefe Plumbing, Viking Electric, and Carolle Huber.